finals predictions

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. East Coast will take guard...because (for those to whom it is not COMPLETELY OBVIOUS) I am in east coast's guard and man I am so talented. And ummmm....we have some super super hot guys in our hornline and so I think they will win brass....and there are even hotter guys in our drumline so they will DEFINATELY win. And our vis staff is cute too...so east coast HAS to win visual and GE. I am so excited. Its a good thing we are all so hot and talented. Good thing I cleared that up for all of you. :rock:

In division III

all I am going to predict is the top 4 and this is in order....

Revolution

Yamato

Raiders

Fever

AGREED! 100 percent!

True. East Coast will take guard...because (for those to whom it is not COMPLETELY OBVIOUS) I am in east coast's guard and man I am so talented. And ummmm....we have some super super hot guys in our hornline and so I think they will win brass....and there are even hotter guys in our drumline so they will DEFINATELY win. And our vis staff is cute too...so east coast HAS to win visual and GE. I am so excited. Its a good thing we are all so hot and talented. Good thing I cleared that up for all of you. :rock:

I guess everyone in the corps is hot except the pit... oh well. We'll just have to be good and ugly.

I guess everyone in the corps is hot except the pit... oh well. We'll just have to be good and ugly.

I'm not sure how that happened, but i posted under Tony's name. The previous post is mine. Sorry for any confusion due to the fact that half the corps lives in or around my house.

does this have to turn into a praise your own corps topic again? :rock:

i'm fairly certain that was a tongue in cheek post