The 2006 Live Season discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I expected, Tri-Color will take a bit longer to make that the press, but they certainly are still in the battle.

Emerald Regime is up to their successful ways and number one in DCP right now, and they proved this last night at the Shadow Mountain Marauders home show. This is one of the hardest shows in DCP this season, lots of complex meters and visuals throughout the opening statement.

Overdrive wins again, despite getting murdered in GE.

hmm... doesn't seem like my captions got changed like they were supposed to. I even got a reply saying they would be made For Friday or on Friday... or I'm quite confused :huh: Were they made?

In any case, congrats VK3 :)

I got the same thing. According to Jeff, they aren't doing caption changes over the weekends.

Friday is part of the weekend? A got a reply from Steve saying that the changes would be made for Friday... I don't know

the chipley vanguard is happy over their third place finish in rosemont as they took 3 categories. the crowds reaction to the midnight in miami closer was ecstatic. the washington county kingsmen finished 9th and took visual ensemble. the malaguena closer is improving as the season progresses.

Washington County Kingsmen.... 14.40 15.48 11.20 15.50 13.10 14.30 12.41 13.08 69.674

Chipley Vanguard.............. 14.40 15.48 11.20 15.24 13.10 12.35 12.41 13.08 68.567

Remember, if you said you wanted the changes implemented on the 23rd, that is saturday in DCP-I world...

b**bs b**bs b**bs The Musketeers are thrilled with their win on Saturday in Toledo - their first ever in DCP-I competition. We are excited to be on tour this year and look forward to making some noise come August. :)

Remember, if you said you wanted the changes implemented on the 23rd, that is saturday in DCP-I world...

what? Okay... I didn't know that. But still, Steve, in his reply to my e-mail with the changes...

I'll have the changes for the 23rd.

direct quote!