MN Scores

Crap. I was hoping it was the work of some crazed Madison hater.

66 actually really isn't very good for them. Last year they were neck and neck with us(PR) at the beginning of the season.

I think the comment about line-up is prolly right though. Expect their score to go up as soon as they go against some bigger names. The question is how much...

Does anyone know how Colts compare with their starting score last year? When I marched there our first score was around 60, give or take a couple tenths. So I don't think 62 is bad. I hope to see them Saturday night this year. Very respectable organisation.

Colts opened up last year with a 60.60. So in retrospect, they are better than last year (but you can't really compare since these are different judges). I was hoping for a 64 though...

Edited by dciguy01

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison opened with a 67.5 last year, so I see not much difference. Different shows, different judges. You can compare Madison to PR or Bluecoats until they compete in the same show.

My wife is on tour with Blue Stars and called me on the cell with the scores live.

guess you can't argue w/that now can ya? :worthy:

Colts opened up last year with a 60.60. So in retrospect, they are better than last year (but you can't really compare since these are different judges). I was hoping for a 64 though...

Hey Bill. Didn't check the name the first time. Yeah. Hard to say much so soon. Scores are stupid. I just think its time Red team got some credit.

Anything on Hayward yet? Its driving me crazy.

Edited by bd euph some day

Why do folks hate the Blue Stars?? Just curious?

*sigh*

Alright, fine, I'll say it again:

No one is "hating" on the Blue Stars, just not looking through rose-colored glasses and being realistic.

No one hates the Blue Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Edited by geluf

Keep in mind also that the Scouts are not going up against very many corps tonight that are in the "finalist" bracket. Not saying the other corps are in a different league, but scores often reflect the line up

I was also thinkink about this too.