CAVALIERS!

anyone else think that this show lacks MELODY?!?!?!

Of course it has melody...if by melody you mean short hits and chords...for 12 min...

Please, this is the same show the Cavaliers have been doing for the past 4 years. YAWN.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was @ the Toledo show and I also spent about 2 hours watching Cavies practice. I have a few friends marching but besides that I have never really been a huge cavaliers fan. But I must say I LOVE this show. I loved everything about it. I hope I get a chance to catch them later in the season when things are more fine tuned and more is added. A very entertaining show! :)

I will remove the link because it might be a NO NO

but...

EVERYONE RUN TO GOOGLE!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cop

Of course it has melody...if by melody you mean short hits and chords...for 12 min...

Of course...one could make the argument that you just discribed BD's shows of late.... :worthy:

:P

Of course...one could make the argument that you just discribed BD's shows of late.... :worthy:

:P

see.. everyone is quick to say that ooohh i love the music in this show, and eeewww the blue devils are playing hits and chords for 12 min...

this show very much resembles a cut paste of saucedo.. hey.. theres even some 2003 mixed in there..

this is very BLAH to me

see.. everyone is quick to say that ooohh i love the music in this show, and eeewww the blue devils are playing hits and chords for 12 min...

this show very much resembles a cut paste of saucedo.. hey.. theres even some 2003 mixed in there..

this is very BLAH to me

I have to agree. There are a lot of changes that need to, and most likely will be made. The hints of 2003 I have found not too attractive and unsupportive of the show. But then again, I haven't heard a recording from any other corps. I'm sure I, along with several others, will be noticing the same repeating melodies and phrases in other corps' shows.

But to sum up, I don't really enjoy the show at this point in competition. I find it highly boring, with very few WOW moments. I hope to see that change by Madison. :)

I expect the entire end of that show will be changed. I can't wait to see the finished product. The show is very good. We'll see how it stacks up this season.

I believe You Tube uses Flash Player, which is a audio/video presentation engine and API. Make sure you have the plug-in installed for it.

Ah, well, that's the problem, then. We're on Linux, and for some reason Flash Player doesn't seem to be compatible with our system. Oh, well.