Crusaders Announce Drum Majors

The Crusader Family would like to welcome Carol O’Brien to our front podium.

Carol brings a long history and wealth of experience with her. Carol spent 8 years with the Connecticut Hurricanes as Drum Major and 3 years with Syracuse Brigadiers as the assistant Drum Major.

Assisting Carol will be Adam Gregson who is a senior at Fredonia studying music.

Our Back Field Drum major will be Dana Jakiw.

All Three Drum Majors will be a welcome addition to our Family.

Edited by NHcontra

Glad to see that Carol's still in the game..... best of luck to the Crusaders this summer!

Fran

we are very very very very excited about our new heads on the podium! this is indeed an exciting year over here on the other side of the river!!!

Good for you! Carol is an established DCA DM with great presence and experience. She will definitely help the cause.

I hope to see you guys this weekend.

Donny

The Crusader Family would like to welcome Carol O’Brien to our front podium.

Carol brings a long history and wealth of experience with her. Carol spent 8 years with the Connecticut Hurricanes as Drum Major and 3 years with Syracuse Brigadiers as the assistant Drum Major.

Assisting Carol will be Adam Gregson who is a senior at Fredonia studying music.

Our Back Field Drum major will be Dana Jakiw.

All Three Drum Majors will be a welcome addition to our Family.

Congrats to Carol and to a fellow Fredonia SoM major, Adam!!!

Hope to be in Rochester on Labor Day, ya never know!

I understand that Carol is a former Marine so our military bearing and rehearsal ettiquite should be impressive.

Carol!!!!! You told me at the Bayonne show that you couldn't do all the traveling anymore!!!!! what happened?? LOL

Best of luck anyway...

WOO!!! camp tomorrow!!! bright and early, im so excited!!!

This is the best Crusaders drum corps i've seen since 2002.....we welcome new and stronger talent every weekend....hornline is full and playing strong, the guard is well beyong anything this corps has ever seen and the battery is holding there own....if only we can keep them from breaking their toes.....such a pretty girl. This weekend may be our dress run thru, but we're bring the pain this year and the rest of DCA better be ready, the Crusaders will be competive and will be aiming for the top!!!! Carol is an invaluabe resource and will be exploitated to the fullest. I'm exactic to be part of the Crusaders this year. The music is rockin' and the drill is very high energy......definately the best package this corps has had since the S year. Can't wait for this weekend.............i'll be there to blow my horn in force!!!!!! ^OO^

and since i march next to Lancaster w/Stp:

Edited by BNYcontra