Powder Springs, GA Predictions

Cadets performance will improve tonight and going forward, but don't give up on Phantom and the things they have planned. If Phantom finishes 5th (or 6th) this year, it will be because it was an excellent year for Drum Corps. It's great to see Blucoats kicking butt!

true that! B)

Edited by jayboe172

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets 75.85

PR 75.05

Spirit 69.95

BAC 69.15

SW 59.95

Magic 57.05

Phantom Regiment 75.35

The Cadets 75.3

Boston Crusaders 69.7

Spirit of JSU 68.8

Southwind 59.75

The Magic 59.25

Edited by WLCBonr04

dcifan2002 Posted Today, 01:14 PM

cadets 76.5

phantom 74.2

spirit 67.0

boston 66.8

southwind 63.0

Magic 59.

Out of all the predicted scores I thinnk these are goign to be the closest. Cadets maybe a tenth or two lower. I have seen a lot of people having Boston breaking 70 in their first showing....I just DO NOT see this happening. Not a slam or anything on this fine corps...just not on a first read...especially with all other corps having shows under their belts.

Edited by myopinion

dcifan2002 Posted Today, 01:14 PM

cadets 76.5

phantom 74.2

spirit 67.0

boston 66.8

southwind 63.0

Magic 59.

Out of all the predicted scores I thinnk these are goign to be the closest. Cadets maybe a tenth or two lower. I have seen a lot of people having Boston breaking 70 in their first showing....I just DO NOT see this happening. Not a slam or anything on this fine corps...just not on a first read...especially with all other corps having shows under their belts.

6 out of the last 8 years Boston has debuted with a score higher than 70. Their low was last year at 65 and their high was both 2002 and 2005 where they scored a 76. Past performance is no indicator of future performance but anything is possible.

6 out of the last 8 years Boston has debuted with a score higher than 70. Their low was last year at 65 and their high was both 2002 and 2005 where they scored a 76. Past performance is no indicator of future performance but anything is possible

However 4 of those 6 shows have been in new england states....which ...seem to favor higher scores. This will be a first view in a southern state....should be interesting.

Cadets 76.1

Spirit 71.25

Tie Phantom 70.95

Tie Boston 70.95

Southwind 63.7

Magic 60.15

6 out of the last 8 years Boston has debuted with a score higher than 70. Their low was last year at 65 and their high was both 2002 and 2005 where they scored a 76. Past performance is no indicator of future performance but anything is possible.

True, but of these 8 years you listed here, only one.... last year.....was earlier than 6/23 ( and that date was 6/22). The rest of Boston's first competition with those 8 years were from 6/26 to as late as 7/2.

6 out of the last 8 years Boston has debuted with a score higher than 70. Their low was last year at 65 and their high was both 2002 and 2005 where they scored a 76. Past performance is no indicator of future performance but anything is possible

However 4 of those 6 shows have been in new england states....which ...seem to favor higher scores. This will be a first view in a southern state....should be interesting.

We have heard before that people think that West Coast scores are higher...but I haven't heard someone say New England scores are higher than southern scores...do people think its true? I don't know if I agree...

We have heard before that people think that West Coast scores are higher...but I haven't heard someone say New England scores are higher than southern scores...do people think its true? I don't know if I agree...

I think what he was referring to was that hometown scores are higher for Boston when they first come out. Similar to an earlier thread where someone mentioned that the colts always seem to score higher at the Ankeny IA show then they do at the show before and after Ankeny.