Cadets Changes

Jul. 6th, 2006 06:42 pm What are we doing?

I am in the office but Marc and I had a two hour phone call on the 4th.

Today he is working on completing the story line

- Alice and Dani -- what is the connection??? Alice actually is Dani, dreaming of herself in a different and crazy world but ... we need to make that more clear.

- As Alice walks the benches in the ballad, she will come across "stuff" from 2005. She will be handed the hardhat prop, she will he banded the umbrella, she will be reminded of the chess match, and ... and yes, this is cool ---- at one point, Alice and Dani will both be lifted on the benches, seeing each other face to face.

We are also changing how the props turn around,.

We are changing White Rabbitt next week to condense.

We are changing the last 30 seconds of the show.

And the big one ... we continue to add tons of movement to the drum feature --

Flying through the air, bench to bench ... DRAMATIC! It's wild and yes, I guess one would have to say it is definitly not drum corps.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's wild and yes, I guess one would have to say it is definitly not drum corps.

Duck and cover.......

Yeah! Hop is an evil genius. He probably sits back at his desk and laughs out loud at how much DCP fights over his table scraps. "I bet that'll get them riled up" has probably popped into his mind more than 200 times before posting on the net. How can you not love this guy?

I've made that connection on a number of occasions. Wonder who Smithers is? :)

How can you not love this guy?

I find it remarkably easy...... :P

Some folks haven't figured out that Hop writes MANY things in his blog with the single intent of seeing it make its way to DCP and the reaction it will cause. He's having fun playing with your emotions.

Yesss...it is all becoming so clear to me now. We are the puppets and HE is the master. We are merely HIS playtoys. Yess...playtoys. That's more like it. Much like small rodents and such are the playthings of predatorial kittycats. He composes his blog in such a way to subliminally tell me "feel anger, NOW! " But sometimes, he's crafty, and he tells me "feel happy, NOW!" It is his evil genius that has kept me from figuring this out before your post. Thanks for opening my eyes to Hopkins' insidious plot to control me and my fellow DCP posters.

Members of DCP, we must revolt against HIS attmepts to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

:lolhit: