Indy is streaming

Visually VERY dirty for the first half of the show. Seemed like they were stronger in the second half, even though their responsibilities were greater. Guard much improved.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a new ending for Madison? Either way, I like it, especially the fleur-de-lis on the last set...

Right. Much better than the 6/24 APD. I like that show a lot. The drum line is great by Madison standards. Clean up the drill and who knows where they could end up??

Good for the Scouts! Some excellent sounds came from the hornline; guard has some work to do, and visual needs to be clean. Other than that, great show, esp. the end.

Wow, the Scouts just hold onto that last chord for what seems like 24 or so counts - amazing. It did sound like they were losing a bit of steam at the end - I'm sure their endurance will get stronger as the season goes on.

Yeah. Much more emotional impact last time they were streamed.

'Coats and Cadets scores should be interesting. This is obviously said by a Bluecoat homer, but I'm just sying is all ;)

agreed.

working on OSX 10.4.6 and safari........a little hiccup every now and then, but it's working......