Indy is streaming

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I GET TO SEE ONE CORPS. IT'S WORKING FOR BD

Yep

The crappy thing: it took 'em roughly 5 hours to "fix" whatever the issue was.

There were six hours between the noon show and the night show. In other words, they could've EASILY worked this out during the early show, and had everything ready to go by the start of the night show.

Still not happy (but at least DCI was working to fix the mac problem)....

Edited by perc2100

eh...

Park and blow / scatter drill / park and blow / scatter drill... It was ok for the first tune - but now it's getting old. They SOUND amazing. I am sure they'll win horns considering all the park time / but the drill is for the birds.

I wonder if that's THE ending, cuz it hasnt changed at all in several weeks.....not bad, just not HOLY COW good. Who will it be tonight???? Oh the suspense!!!!

The 1st half of Godfather was AMAZING! I sure hope they get best brass. After that, it seems like they are still working out some of the details, which is perfectly fine. Awesome show!

Wow, I think Blue Devils are by far the most polished tonight. I'm looking forward to experiencing this show live in a few weeks.

I feel like the end wasn't anything too spectacular - it will be interesting to see what they do visually to make it more demanding and really finish off strong.