Let's be honest here...

Ok, so now that the Blue Devils *cough* 2006 Champions *cough* have beaten the Cavaliers, i'd like to pose a question... Why is it, that so many people like the Blue Devils here, and respect the direction they're going and such... Yet after last night, all of a sudden there's a gigantic rash of anti-bd emotions going on here. I'd like to know if this is simply people changing their mind after seeing the show... Or if people are just mad that the Blue Devils proved themselves against bigger fish.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people think if Cavies had been in an earlier position they would've placed higher

EDIT: (btw I like EVERYONE this year)

Another edit: I read that other thread, and there only seems to be a few actual anti-BD remarks the majority is pro-cavie remarks

Edited by Huntington Mallets

I actually liked BD's show. REALLY liked it. First time in a long time I've ever really enjoyed a BD show. I wouldn't be disappointed in the least if they won.

Love BD, always have....always will.....I EVEN liked last years show (gasp)

Ok, so now that the Blue Devils *cough* 2006 Champions *cough* have beaten the Cavaliers, i'd like to pose a question... Why is it, that so many people like the Blue Devils here, and respect the direction they're going and such... Yet after last night, all of a sudden there's a gigantic rash of anti-bd emotions going on here. I'd like to know if this is simply people changing their mind after seeing the show... Or if people are just mad that the Blue Devils proved themselves against bigger fish.

While BD had a great hornline I dont think they approached Cavies in visual.

Huh ?? Why do so many new people think this forum is so anti-BD ??

Its not.

~G~

BD's show from last year has come under some fire in the amp discussions. I don't know that anyone has had a lot bad to say about the 2006 version?

BD's show from last year has come under some fire in the amp discussions. I don't know that anyone has had a lot bad to say about the 2006 version?

you aren't reading the right thread then...the other "oh so close cavies" thread is full of people talking about not how the cavies show was better but rather why the bd show was worse..which is why im feelin the anti-bd vibe in here. maybe im being to sensitive.

Blue Devils 05' wasn't that bad of a show...I thought the concept was kind of weird, but they had a killer brassline...YOWSA :P ....ok i had to that out.

Because people see the obvious thing happening and they don't like it. We had a nice run in '82 winning and we had to deal with the hatred from the Phantom Regiment (honestly, I like you guys a WHOLE lot and I'd even work for you if I lived back there). Now they are set up to be the heir-apperent for this season and everyone thinks their corps is getting the shaft. Althought I do like the idea of BD being in first place THE SEASON ISN'T OVER YET! Cavies, Cadets, and even PR could pull it out (heck even the Bluecoats could make a surge). BD's show IS well done and should do what it's supposed to do. Of course, so is the other top corps too. Sorry if people don't like the outcome so soon, but it's the way it is.