Rockford, Illinois- Show of Shows Scores

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS TO PR. I love it!

BUT keep in mind that just last year, The Cadets didn't make their move to the top until the end of July.

In fact on June 9, 2005 the scores were:

Cavies 86.1

Phantom 84.8

Cadets 84.1

Now granted Cadets and PR were NOT head to head that night, but it still points out that it boils down to who has the best show and who will work the hardest in the last 4 weeks.

Unlike 2005...I don't think the Cadets can lay claim to the best show. I think there may be 2-3 that are better this year.

Who will work the hardest between now and finals??????????

lol I love it when people say who will work the hardest. have you marched drum corps? do you think any corps works harder than the other? in the end it comes down to show design, performance, and POLITICS :) I have marched summer band, div 3, 2, and 1 and they were all hard working summers.

here's a little free info.. EVERYONE WORKS HARD

when i saw the Cadets and Phantom in Columbia, SC I thought that overall Phantom had the better package...BUT....I know The Cadets show will be different come August. I think we could see them flip-flopping for the next month.

lol I love it when people say who will work the hardest. have you marched drum corps? do you think any corps works harder than the other? in the end it comes down to show design, performance, and POLITICS :) I have marched summer band, div 3, 2, and 1 and they were all hard working summers.

here's a little free info.. EVERYONE WORKS HARD

Yes, everyone works hard...do they all work hard to the same level. NO! And I also marched for several years.

This makes the show in Fairfield, OH on Tuesday sort of a big deal. It will be the first time in weeks that Phantom and Bluecoats have gone head-to-head.

I went and saw Blue's rehearsal earlier, just a lot of grueling, tedious cleaning. That show smokes, though. I'm betting Phantom will win (and am hoping to hear their encore) but it will be interesting to see how the scores move. Also, where drums shake out!

There won't be a bad performance at that show.

I went and saw Blue's rehearsal earlier, just a lot of grueling, tedious cleaning. That show smokes, though. I'm betting Phantom will win (and am hoping to hear their encore) but it will be interesting to see how the scores move. Also, where drums shake out!

There won't be a bad performance at that show.

You got that right! I'll be there, too. Can't wait to see BOTH Regiments!

This makes the show in Fairfield, OH on Tuesday sort of a big deal. It will be the first time in weeks that Phantom and Bluecoats have gone head-to-head.

Unfortunately for me, because I can't go, it's actually on Monday, not Tuesday.