Cavies vs. Cadets tonight

Cavies vs. Cadets, NE show  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win tonight?

• Cavies, and they'll increase their lead.
    • Cavies, though by less than in IN.
    • Cadets, by less than a point
    • Cadets, by more than a point
    • Tie

I'm wondering what people think about tonight's show in NE. Last time they met, the Cavies beat the Cadets by roughly 1.6 points. If they win, will the Cavies margin of victory increase or decrease. That's if they win, of course. :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavaliers, by about the same spread. The horn spread (and percussion spread, the other direction) will probably be consistent. Visual, who knows - Cadets supposedly re-wrote a bunch of charts in the last couple of days, so could be visual execution h___, even if their GE scores will eventually improve because of it.

We're not that late in the Season for the Cadets. Bets on Cavies winning.

Yeah, a sever thunderstorm watch. The good news, I guess, is that it's a big blob to the north but clear skies after that.

What is it with you midwest people and rain?? What the #### is wrong with you? WE WANT SHOWS!!!!

And Cavies by more than a point.

Wow, tough call - I'm unsure of who will come out on top - but I predict there will be less than a point between the two corps.

I'm pulling for the Cadets though - I hear the last few days of rehearsal have been very productive. Lots of changes and additions. Hopefully they can execute and pull it together tonight. Time will tell...