OHIO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Michigan

Them's fightin' words!

Definitely impressed by the great showings from all the corps from The Ohio State this year B)

Ohio... The New California :P

Three good drum corps in finals!

A title!

Two titles!

Eleven titles!

Seventeen titles spread between two Ohio corps! 2023, here we come! Hope Bloo and G-men are ready.

I would think you would need to win a title first before you start talking about world dominance. I don't see that happening this year (Looks like a certain California corps in BLUE has the hand up... good luck catching them!)

You have a long way to go before you even think about catching us... but hey, you do have a very NICE marching band.

Go Michigan

Dude you just got dissed by a rookie!! Isnt there some law somewhere that says Michigan trumps all drum corps arguments? Doesn't this mean that you are obligated to drop the California argument and fight Michigan automatically? I think its a law or something b**bs

Back to my original point, most states are just lines on a map, so who cares? I mean, look at Indiana. Part of it is just plain ol' Midwest, part of it is basically the South, and then the top-left corner is Chicago's armpit. Three totally different regions of the country.

Pioneer should improve, so that the Chicago-Rockford-Madison-Milwaukee quadrangle becomes the center of the drum corps universe.

It already is the center of the drum corps universe. B)

Ohio... The New California :P

What, Drew Carey's going to run for governor?

You have a long way to go before you even think about catching us... but hey, you do have a very NICE marching band.

No, they don't have a nice marching band. <**>

New motto for Ohoi

"Not quite as inbred as Kentucky or West Virginia." :P