OHIO

Almost EVERY corps now has several Texas kids.

Its almost a requirement.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr. Willis for going to the trouble and saving me the hassle...you rock dude.

And yes...California rocks.

What percentage of the members currently marching 'Coats, Glassmen, and Cap Reg are actually from the state of Ohio?

I'm not sure what the numbers are now, but in San Antonio in 2003, the Bluecoats were announced as the "Bluecoats from Canton, Ohio AND Cedar Park, Texas"

They also announced that there were 51 (or was it 54?) members in the corps from Texas.

That's a pretty big percentage!

-Ryan

I'm not sure what the numbers are now, but in San Antonio in 2003, the Bluecoats were announced as the "Bluecoats from Canton, Ohio AND Cedar Park, Texas"

They also announced that there were 51 (or was it 54?) members in the corps from Texas.

That's a pretty big percentage!

-Ryan

DEAR LORD PEOPLE!!! GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!!! I WAS KIDDING!

SHESH

After finals in Madison, will Ohio be THE STATE for drum corps world or will it be California or Wisconsin?

Uhh....CALIFORNIA!!! ^OO^

P.S. - See my signature below B)

Ohio the state without an economy, a governor who plead no contest to a felony, and possibly the worst funded school system in the country, but ######, they have 3 good drum corps. What more could a state want?

While Ohio can be proud of their drum corps, they also have very good schools inspite of the horrible (and supreme court ruled unconstitutional) funding. The economy will get better next year since it is the Governor's final term and he has to go, but we need to be fair, he only plead no contest to misdemeanors, even a Republican Governmor would have to leave office if it was a felony. <**>

Edited by bluecoats82

....touchdown Texas....

:P

Lets all just say Hook'em Horns!!! and move along, lol.