Don't Sleep On The Cadets

Stef, I'm all for that. Unfortunately I'm road-tripping home from Battle Creek tomorrow night, so the results might be disastrous, especially with everyone discussing DATR. :o

Okay well if you're on the road, we can play the game next weekend instead.. Krista, are you in?? Who's in?? We can play the game on the board, too!! We just have to post links to everytime a new post with the word "Cadets" gets posted..

For tomorrow night.. well... I'll just do shots everytime I see a saxophone solo or piccolo section feature.. Summer just isn't the time for band..

It's gonna take Z AND Geno to pour me into the car at the end of the night, methinks..

:)

Stef

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer just isn't the time for band..

Yeah, if I go to a band show it's usually end of October at the earliest. :P

Hmmm, way too early for me to make a call. The top 4 looks like a real crap shoot right now, and the fight to break into the top 12 looks even closer. Man, I just don't know.

If you aren't anywhere near drunk before, you will definitely be way past drunk, into blood poisoning territory within about ten minutes, me thinks.

:-)

Oh yeah :) One time, I was in a corps and had a girlfriend who was a drum major in her school band. She didn't know anything about Drum Corps, and at the time didn't even know that I was in one. Anyway, I got dragged to this stupid band competition, and had to sit right next to her parents! A few shots of Wild Turkey would've came in handy that night. On the other hand, it's a good thing I was sober, because I don't want to think about what I might have said. Just for the record, we never did get married. Gee I wonder why? :)

Let's try to stay away from all of this talk about alcohol. Keep in mind, there are minors who read this site, plus, it's off topic. Thanks, all. :)

Do something to control all these Cadets threads, and we wouldn't have to stray off topic. It's our way of fighting back. :P

And I don't know that you can really ask us to cut back on the alcohol talk. Yeah, minors read the sight, but us "majors" read and write on it as well, and for us alcohol is a perfectly legal product.

Do something to control all these Cadets threads, and we wouldn't have to stray off topic. It's our way of fighting back. :P

And I don't know that you can really ask us to cut back on the alcohol talk. Yeah, minors read the sight, but us "majors" read and write on it as well, and for us alcohol is a perfectly legal product.

You really don't have to click on every Cadets thread you know :P

Yes, the alcohol part of it was a personal request. I should've made that clear. Still, it's off topic. Let's talk about the subject at hand, which has something to do with not counting the Cadets out yet, I believe.