Don't Sleep On The Cadets

Let's try to stay away from all of this talk about alcohol. Keep in mind, there are minors who read this site, plus, it's off topic. Thanks, all. :)

Are we referencing or engaging in something illegal?

I recognize there are tender eyes reading.. but I doubt, in a world where the country waits for and rates the Budweiser commercials played between the biggest football game of the year, this is either the first or last time any person, young or old will have come across a conversation revolving around alcohol.

you posted while I was posting.. thanks for the clarification.

Stef

Edited by ScribeToo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm

Edited by ScvSpirit

I thought BOA shows weren't DCI quality.

I guess if the Cadets end up top 3, that means otherwise...

That only took 6 posts for something negative. Is this progress, DCP?

That only took 6 posts for something negative. Is this progress, DCP?

It's not negative. This style of show, with a vocalist and a loosely based "story", is more prevalent at the BOA level of competition. That can't be argued.

Additionally, the report button is always available. It's even a different color now for easy access. :)

Edited by bawker

Let's try to stay away from all of this talk about alcohol. Keep in mind, there are minors who read this site, plus, it's off topic. Thanks, all. :)

I understand your point Lance. The kids do matter. I don't think that any of the posters (including myself) were advocating anything, but I see where you're coming from. If there's kids reading this stuff, we have to be more careful - we owe it to them.

I understand your point Lance. The kids do matter. I don't think that any of the posters (including myself) were advocating anything, but I see where you're coming from. If there's kids reading this stuff, we have to be more careful - we owe it to them.

If any child starts drinking because of what they read on a drum corps forum, and not by the television advertisements they have seen their entire lives, there is something wrong with that child.

Edited by WOOHOO

It's not negative. This style of show, with a vocalist and a loosely based "story", is more prevalent at the BOA level of competition. That can't be argued.

Additionally, the report button is always available. It's even a different color now for easy access. :)

your avatar keeps getting hotter and hotter...