Current DCA Standings

14 (11) - 75.225 (9) - Renegades

14 = 7 x 2

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at this snippet of Saturday's standings (before all the scores dropped for DCA-C corps on Sunday :angry2: ):

01 (02) - 92.788 (2) - Buccaneers

02 (01) - 92.500 (3) - Empire Statesmen

03 (03) - 91.438 (2) - Bushwackers

04 (04) - 90.888 (2) - Caballeros

05 (08) - 89.788 (1) - Minnesota Brass

06 (05) - 87.338 (3) - Brigadiers

07 (06) - 83.475 (4) - CorpsVets

08 (12) - 83.438 (1) - Kilties

09 (07) - 82.700 (2) - Hurricanes

10 (22) - 78.463 (1) - Govenaires

11 (21) - 77.888 (1) - Chops Inc

12 (16) - 76.125 (3) - Crusaders

Knock, knock, Open Class! Guess who's coming to play with you! ^0^ :P

Although, note that neither Renegades or Carolina Gold has had a score in quite a while. Just sayin'.

Should be a great DCA - that's for sure!

Although, note that neither Renegades or Carolina Gold has had a score in quite a while. Just sayin'.

Should be a great DCA - that's for sure!

With our missing 16 or so members (especially percussion) it affected our score by 5 to 8 points minimum. That is just in that caption alone, and no telling what we would have done with the other half of our guard there. We had to get our 4 shows in, no matter how painful. There are certain aspects of our performance we can definitely improve on in brass, regardless of whether everyone was there or not, and we will have to work very hard to polish those up.

I will say, do not count us out. Our 76 score in Rockmart is a more honest reflection of where our full corps is at, and what we will definitely improve on going into prelims.

Edited by radiosteele

Duly noted. But still, those rankings show that if Chops or Govies comes with a little more than their "A-Game", there's going to be some nervous Open Class corps at prelims.

Just sayin'.

Duly noted. But still, those rankings show that if Chops or Govies comes with a little more than their "A-Game", there's going to be some nervous Open Class corps at prelims.

Just sayin'.

Agreed. I was quite impressed with your tight drumline, and crisp, clean visual performance. Lots of great GE from both Chops and Govies and greatly improved from last year.

I had the pleasure of watching MCL (another awesome hatless drum corps) for the first time ever yesterday. You guys are doing it up right. Consider me a new fan.

I also got to see many of my good friends marching the heck out of another classic Kilts show. I love the mad plaid. You cats are drum corps heros. And you're all crazy when in party mode (that was one #### of a party Saturday).

See you all at the best championships ever!

All the scores didn't drop in DCA-C - Frontier went up

Oh yeah...scores shmores.

Unfortunately to your dismay Smoothy, we will be wearing our aussies at prelims :)

Sorry man LOL