Current DCA Standings

Stu~

wear your DIVA hat to finals!

that way everyone will know it is you, and not Glen!!! :lol:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that we had 25 % less colorguard on Sunday?

Stu,

Any report on our missing guard? I know Amber wasn't feeling well :(

Have another beverage Jeff, then look again. Either it will make sense or it won't matter anymore.

i tried it sober didnt work. i tried it after 1...nothing.

math sucks drunk or sober

Mathematics rules once again! Somebody get Jeff a calculator.

math sucks.

just come out and wow the fans. scores are just a number

JOE! What are you still doing after 44 years? LOL

Joe??? Joe???????? Is that you Joe???????? Hey, I'm lost.........I had the directions tatooed on my arm, but I lost my glasses.........Joe????? Joe?????.....will I see you and Joe Saturday??????........I'll be in the Cavalcade tent......still looking for direction

Joe Guido

QUOTE(Jimbalaya @ Aug 22 2006, 11:49 AM)

Well said Jim. I agree wholeheartedly with that mindset. Points should never be the raison d'etre of the performer. The primary objective must be entertainment and audience satisfaction. Competition should be realized the moment one puts the mouthpiece to lip or sticks to hand.........you should be aware that you must play better than the last time. Strive to perfect the self and make that a goal unto itself. If the individual seeks to do this then the ensemble will also. Given the administration and staff have similar goals, then numbers and placements take a back seat. I guess it may be argued that this is maybe too idealistic or too mature or too much like an old has beens' point of view, but it also seems to keep a balance to the art. Much like alumni corps today. Just my opinion.

Jim C

still doing it after 44 years

Still doing "it" apparently....... whatever "it" is :) lol

......aaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa........Mike.......after 44 years, if I could remember what 'it' is I wouldn't say 'it'...####, I'm lost again...........anyone see where I left my horn???????

JoeGuido

soooooooo :worthy:

does anyone in the know have any idea whether the prelim order of appearance will come out late Saturday night or if it will come out sometime on Sunday?

while i realize the above question proves i have no life at all, i was hoping for a possible answer so i'm not pressing the refresh button every 10 minutes all night. :rock:

The Joe's have their own tent??? I guess I will have to swing by to say hello to Joe, Joe and Joe.

I will be looking for the tent that has Joe written on it.

Donny

:worthy:

i'm getting a headache