Music you'd like to see performed...

I would LOVE to see a corp do some of the music from the movie "Patton"

The corps I see that could perform it....Garfield (i still refuse to call them "the cadets")

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music from Tom Clancey's Rainbow Six

no offense to the magic of orlando but i would like to see one of the big boys do a pirates of the carribbean show. because if put in thehands of the right design team that could be an AMAZING show. Even though many groups have done it, we still havent seen it in the hands of a top 5 corps...prolly would best suit cavies/BD

Edited by bdkappasig

no offense to the magic of orlando but i would like to see one of the big boys do a pirates of the carribbean show. because if put in thehands of the right design team that could be an AMAZING show...prolly would best suit cavies/BD

I can see Madison doing that one, also.

Gorecki's String Quartets, Quasi una Fantasia moreso than Already It Is Dusk. Mmmmm....

I'd also love to hear some Alfred Schnittke on the field, just to see what would happen. Piano Concerto, or one of his strings quartets, probably No. 4, would be a treat.