Music you'd like to see performed...

I've got the CD. Would be nice to have on DVD as well. I also really liked Esperanza's 2003 show, they used Gorecki's Harpsichord Concerto that year. Fortunately, that's something they did make a DVD of, though unfortunately it only offers multi-cam.

Bloody multi-cam....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just suffered through multi-cam on my 1989 Legacy DVD. ####, why couldn't there be high cam included on those?

I just suffered through multi-cam on my 1989 Legacy DVD. ####, why couldn't there be high cam included on those?

I remember when you could buy the high-cam tapes back in the '80s, and they were coveted, secret things. I'd pay another, I dunno, three bucks, say, for high-cam Legacy DVDs. I know the masters are there. Throw 'em on DVD and sell 'em to me. I'll even re-purchase years I already own, because I'm an idiot and a sucker.

ummmmm...back on topic.

The Music of the Grateful Dead. So much great music to choose. The guard in tie-dye. This show could practically write itself.

Of course, it would only be proper for a Bay Area corps do pull it off.

And I'd still like to see someone do that show.

I saw the Philip Glass Ensemble do this show live. Does that count?

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I saw the Philip Glass Ensemble do this show live. Does that count?

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

You've won this round, Nalls.

The fourth movement of Bartok's "Jocuri Poporale Romanesti." I think the movement is called "Buciumeana" or somethin crazy like that. A perfect balad for a corps like Phantom Regiment (in my opinion). My pals and I are always saying how a corps should put it on the field. It's beautiful and has the potential to be a powerful, moving drum corps balad. ^OO^

I hope I'm not the only one on here who's heard the piece.