MY rule change proposition

their opinions do matter.. but thats all it is.. opinions. they have no experience doing it, and they will see it completely different that from someone who has that experience.

So the only people qualified to properly consider your rules proposal are those who have served in the military, many of whom will be naturally inclined to agree with you.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should get special privilidges bc they SIGNED UP/VOLUNTEERED for the armed forces.

That argument does have some validity. Financially, educationally... and in other ways, veterans are afforded special status in some matters. It's not too far fetched to see it take place in drum corps as well.

I'm not arguing so much as saying that it wouldn't actually be setting a new precedent to the idea of "military perks" if something like this was legal within DCI.

Where's the button to click on that lets you ignore... y'know... the Internet?

and liberals say WE lack social morality...jeez..

Since when? I don't know about the rest of the nation, but down here, anything remotely political tied to the rightwing conservatives openly bashes to the fullest extent those of us with liberal views.

And morality is a touchy issue. Who's morals? YOUR morals? Why should I live by YOUR morals? Etc., etc., etc. ...

IT'S NOT JUST A JOB! IT'S AN ADVENTURE!~

What about the Peace Corp?

Question: How many kids, on average, age-out in a drum corp each year? I ask because I believe this extended age would be good for Div II corps since some younger kids would no longer make the Div I corps as soon as they do today and spend some (or more) time in Div II.

the button was blown up by terrorists.. sorry

If I can't push that button, the terrorists have already won.