Order of Appearance DCA Prelims

Bwahahaha! My opening set is well behind the front hash. Is Fran announcing from the field?

As far as I know, I am.

Nothing to see here, folks.... move along....nothing to see here..... :P

Fran

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahaha! My opening set is well behind the front hash. Is Fran announcing from the field?

usually does.

No, but they do have a more accurate map than you do.

Rocky Mount, NC to Dover, NJ: 383 miles

Rocky Mount, NC to Clifton, NJ: 392 miles

Rocky Mount, NC to Reading, PA: 319 miles

Rocky Mount, NC to Atlanta, GA: 405 miles

Pretty sure that was in the original topic about this when is seemed to be a big deal 8 months ago...

Pretty sure that was in the original topic about this when is seemed to be a big deal 8 months ago...

Just like that big deal about pop. :P

As far as I know, I am.

Nothing to see here, folks.... move along....nothing to see here..... :P

Fran

I can see it now... The circle of mellophones snapping to attention between the hashes for prelims. And, lo and behold, who's announcing, "Chops, Inc., you may take the field for preliminary competition!" than a guy with an ugly shirt and a wireless mic standing smack dab in the middle of the drill set.

^0^ Maybe we could tighten up that circle and take him for a 24-count ride before we unfold into a line, eh?

I can see it now... The circle of mellophones snapping to attention between the hashes for prelims. And, lo and behold, who's announcing, "Chops, Inc., you may take the field for preliminary competition!" than a guy with an ugly shirt and a wireless mic standing smack dab in the middle of the drill set.

^0^ Maybe we could tighten up that circle and take him for a 24-count ride before we unfold into a line, eh?

he'd called out for bad technique right away...his shirts make your 99 DM's uniform look...um...drab :P

he'd called out for bad technique right away...his shirts make your 99 DM's uniform look...um...drab :P

Really? Worse than this?

chopsqueen.jpg

Will Fran wear a hat like that, too?