Colts chance for 12th

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone is counting out the Colts for 12th. Never mind that they closed the gap from 3 points to 1.4 in Allentown, then to .95 in Naperville.

This is gonna be fun :)

I'm never counting the Colts out....I really enjoy their show this show.

The gap IS closing up.

The Colts want some revenge for missing out last year.

The Colts have (based on when I saw both corps last week) more room to grow.

Time will tell.

From what I've seen so far, top 12 is a lock. Slight chance of Spirit moving up to 11th, but doubtfull.

As far as Colt's "revenge", if memory serves they were in 14th after quarters and took Bones out of 13th at semis. Any revenge would be at the hands of the Crossmen (evil laugh). Let's be honest, some corps seem to give up or fall during finals week, but I don't see Xmen, Colts or Spirit doing anything but getting better.

IMO, all corps should cross the finish line this week, and any plans of revenge should be hatched on Sunday morning.

I'd love to see some movement in the 11 - 13 area.

Unfortunately, there seems to be none happening.

I'd love to see some movement in the 11 - 13 area.

Unfortunately, there seems to be none happening.

Well, the Colts' drumline scores have been going up quite a bit at Allentown but unfortunately there is no recap on dci.org for Naperville, so it's unsure if that was a fluke or not. If it wasn't a fluke, the Colts will continue to close the gap. This could make them top Spirit or perhaps make Spirit work even harder and take out Glassmen, or just make for way better performances for all corps involved.

How about if we get a tie for 12th place this year (rather than the traditional tie for first)? I think we could all handle an extra corps showing up for finals.

Its going to be tough to catch Spirit in the time remaining. You also have the added concern of a late push by the Crossmen, who have not abandoned the idea of finishing 12th.

I just love the Bones show so much that I want to see them 3 more times. That would be such a treat for all their fans.