Tour schedules in 2007

Drums Along the Rockies is Saturday July 28 2007 with the Phoniex Regional to follow the week after from what I've heard.

Jim Wolf

71-77 NJ Black Watch

The date for DATR is firm BTW. Listed on the back of this year's program.

Edited by jimwolf359

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a Casper, Wyoming regional with Troopers on last!

Ok, that's just too funny! Have you seen the size of the 2 high school stadiums? One doesn't even have back stands according to the google maps photo.

I doubt if between the junior and elementary schools if there'd be enough space to house all of the Div I corps... and practice fields... well, how do you feel about marching on scrub vegetation?

I love Casper.... but......

Thanks for the laugh!

Dan Acheson was at the Mesa show this year and said that in 2007 the final major show would be held in the Phoenix area.

I for one can not wait to follow the corps form that show in my home town to finals next year. It's really too bad if the next 10 finals are in Indy. Moving it around gives people all over the US a chance to see finals.

I wonder if the Phoenix regional will be in Glendale at the Cardinals new retractable roof stadium, or (and I hope not...too hot) Sun Devil Stadium. Its too bad Las Vegas doesnt have the facilities for a Regional

I wonder if the Phoenix regional will be in Glendale at the Cardinals new retractable roof stadium, or (and I hope not...too hot) Sun Devil Stadium. Its too bad Las Vegas doesnt have the facilities for a Regional

From what I heard, the Phx regional will be at Sun Devil Stadium. I heard that the new Cardinals stadium is asking for too much money to host it there. I heard that back at the Classic Countdown so, no way to know for sure, but I can imagine that the Cardinals stadium will want more money to have it there.

I also heard that somone is looking into a regional at Standford before Finals as well. Anyone here this?

I'm just hoping there are some major shows up here in the Bay Area. The new stadium at Stanford maybe? The corps could then use Bulldog Stadium in Fresno as stopping point either on the way up to the Bay Area or down to Pasadena for another big show...

bull101.jpg

Drums Along the Rockies is Saturday July 28 2007 with the Phoniex Regional to follow the week after from what I've heard.

Jim Wolf

71-77 NJ Black Watch

The date for DATR is firm BTW. Listed on the back of this year's program.

More accurately the talk is that they are pursuing having a regional here. Probably at ASU. But nothing is firm yet.

Dan Acheson was at the Mesa show this year and said that in 2007 the final major show would be held in the Phoenix area.

I for one can not wait to follow the corps form that show in my home town to finals next year. It's really too bad if the next 10 finals are in Indy. Moving it around gives people all over the US a chance to see finals.

Wow. Drum Corps. Phoenix. Desert Heat. That's going to be interesting.