Will Phantom win Brass AND drums?!

...or it could be that PR's brass scores this year have rarely been better than either Cavaliers or BD. Thursday, they eked out a .1 spread on Cavies, but they were DOWN .3 from Cavies 4 nights ago. Wasn't there Thursday night, but I can say that on Sunday, that .3 was a bit generous considering the differences in sound quality while both lines were on the move.

sound quality isnt everything buddy.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To see those scores they must have gotten a lot better and applied a different approach than mid July. Shocked that they for one were ahead of BD and secondly by a decent gap.

As for percussion I would say it looks pretty good whether it be by average or straight finals score as Prosperie is judging finals and has given them great numbers all year long.

Check the recaps again. Prosperie has been putting them behind Blue Devils in percussion.

no - I heard individuals sticking out all over the place / same as in Allentown...

Cavaliers sounded much better (to me) - both live and in the cinema last night

I agree, though Cavaliers also seemed a bit off last night from where they usually are. With a better performance, Cavaliers should take brass as they have all season. I believe last night was only the third time they've lost brass, to anyone.

• 6 months later...
PHOENIX DOWNS DON'T WORK HERE!

::huh::

FF7 reference??

Will Phantom win Brass AND drums?!

Sorry, nope. I know the future, so I'll tell you. :D