Whaddya think?

Garry

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Moto WAS the best interview. SOOO funny. Didn't they pre-interview the other people to make sure they could string two thoughts together?

Mr. Moto WAS the best interview. SOOO funny. Didn't they pre-interview the other people to make sure they could string two thoughts together?

Obviously not... I don't think the Scouts guard "tribal leader" could put two coherent words together, let alone make a complete sentence. Or maybe he was too into his tribal character and was actually speaking in full sentences but in his tribal tongue.

My favorite question/response of the night was the Madison guard guy when he was asked how he got to be the "tribal leader". A brilliant answer to a not so brilliant question.

"I don't know, ask...(gestures over to the staff). I don't know."

The Burbank audience was busting up at that point.

My favorite question/response of the night was the Madison guard guy when he was asked how he got to be the "tribal leader". A brilliant answer to a not so brilliant question.

"I don't know, ask...(gestures over to the staff). I don't know."

The Burbank audience was busting up at that point.

I raather liked our response to Mr. Moto's real name myself...."Joe Smith".....yeaaaaahh....riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

There were a few laughs when someone yelled "how do yo become a Bond girl" at jessica Allen....

This was my favorite part of the interview;

"What do you do during rehearsal?"

"I march."

It reminded of the Honda Element commercial "I pinch"

I raather liked our response to Mr. Moto's real name myself...."Joe Smith".....yeaaaaahh....riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

Maybe it's because his name really is Joe Smith - he's been a column contributor at dci.org in the past. :)

Edited by Gorgo