Strange Rules of Drum Corps

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that a strange rule? This is a rule at my corps too, but it's generally accepted as common sense. Not to mention it's rude..

Why would that be rude? It's not like you are saying the other corps is better or you would rather be with them. It just says you like the other corps. I think you have enough going on without worrying about what shirt someone is wearing.

Why would that be rude? It's not like you are saying the other corps is better or you would rather be with them. It just says you like the other corps. I think you have enough going on without worrying about what shirt someone is wearing.

I just always remember the tenor player from Star of Indiana in that "featurette" about the physical demands of drum corps ... he was wearing an SCV drumline shirt. B)

I just think it's odd, is all. I wouldn't go to a Cavaliers camp wearing a YEA! shirt :P

Pegasus could just fly in the third floor window! b**bs

I just think it's odd, is all. I wouldn't go to a Cavaliers camp wearing a YEA! shirt :P

Heh....try coming to a 1984 Blue Devil camp wearing your 1983 Garfield Cadet member jacket....I'm still amazed the 83 vets let Charlie live!!

How is that a strange rule? This is a rule at my corps too, but it's generally accepted as common sense. Not to mention it's rude..

I used to feel the same until I worked with a drum corps who encouraged their kids to go out and purchase merchandise from other corps. The director told the kids that corps rely on the sale of their merchandise to help pay for things and that they need to support all corps not just their own. I totally changed my opinion and thought it was very noble of that director to encourage that attitude.

Can you have a horse on the 3rd floor? :P

Only if delivered there via Catapult or Trebuchet.