DIV I CDs!

Not exactly 2006 cd related, but this is for anyone that placed an order with DCI's website for merchandise on Sunday, August 13. I placed an order for almost $700 worth of pre-2006 merchandise the morning after Finals and called today to find out that DCI "lost" the order and it had to be taken again.

So, if anyone else ordered through the website that morning, you may want to make sure the order is actually being filled.

Edited by Tekneek

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly 2006 cd related, but this is for anyone that placed an order with DCI's website for merchandise on Sunday, August 13. I placed an order for almost $700 worth of pre-2006 merchandise the morning after Finals and called today to find out that DCI "lost" the order and it had to be taken again.

So, if anyone else ordered through the website that morning, you may want to make sure the order is actually being filled.

Heh...of course, I placed my last order for DCI loot on the 13th.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Hmmmm. I ordered mine at about 1:00 AM on the 13th. I wonder how I will know whether they lost my order or not. Did anybody get an email from DCI with their tracking information today? I didn't get one yet. If some people got that email then I guess I need to give them a call tomorrow.

Hmmmm. I ordered mine at about 1:00 AM on the 13th. I wonder how I will know whether they lost my order or not. Did anybody get an email from DCI with their tracking information today? I didn't get one yet. If some people got that email then I guess I need to give them a call tomorrow.

I got nothin'...card didn't get charged, either. Guess we're gonna get ours a few days later than everyone else...

well, i guess if you're a fan of anyone 13-23 and you arent computer saavy, dont own an ipod, or just hate downloading more #### to your computer, you're ####ed.

that sucks.

Don't make me cry. I pre-ordered on the 9th and I'm staring at my Order Summary that I printed out. I haven't gotten any word if mine shipped, and I haven't checked yet if I've been charged.

It's happened to me before.

Can you log into your account at DCI.org, and still see your order? I ordered on the 9th, but my order still hasn't been processed. It's there, at least, in the system, so hopefully it's just something they haven't gotten to yet.

well, i guess if you're a fan of anyone 13-23 and you arent computer saavy, dont own an ipod, or just hate downloading more #### to your computer, you're ####ed.

that sucks.

Or...

you get someone who is computer savvy to do all of those things for you and burn the tracks onto a CD. Problem solved.

some people just dont care for all that. i know my dad wouldnt, and i'd offer to do it for him. he'd say "it's too much work".

sorry, not all people embrace technology and the latest toys.

some people just dont care for all that. i know my dad wouldnt, and i'd offer to do it for him. he'd say "it's too much work".

sorry, not all people embrace technology and the latest toys.

Is that DCI's fault, or your dad's?