Marching Member Hall of Fame

I was just looking at all the "big guys" on the DCI Hall of Fame list.

If they had a Marching Member Hall of Fame - who would you like to see on the list?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy...what a great idea for a thread topic!

The list would be long if I had to choose by name all the great corps members that are the definition of loyalty, dedication and

hard work and integrity.

A few that come to mind are Doug Tholo, Tony Rother, Craig Mason and Dan Veerhusen... for obvious reasons.

I could list the other names from my experience in Guardsmen and Vaqueros, but no one would know who they are.

They most certainly are out there though... those great members who just plug along and demonstrate great quality.

Dave Ramthun...........One of the greatest Baritone soloists of the Madison Scouts...........I am NOT baised!!!!!!!

..........much

Dave Ramthun...........One of the greatest Baritone soloists of the Madison Scouts...........I am NOT baised!!!!!!!

..........much

I knew that was coming.... B)

Anyone who ever marched with a corps that won DCI, and also anyone that ever marched with a corps that finished 13th in Open Class / Div I by less then a point!!!

Anyone who ever marched with a corps that won DCI, and also anyone that ever marched with a corps that finished 13th in Open Class / Div I by less then a point!!!

Its an honor just to be nominated..............(the 13th place thing)

I could list the other names from my experience in Guardsmen and Vaqueros, but no one would know who they are.

How 'bout Kevin Hagopian?

Kevin.jpg