letter from board of directors from scouts site

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like jumping in a cold lake...you've got to do it fast.

Are the results better than Nair? b**bs :P

Boy, am I glad someone said this. The "I know something that you don't" folks here need to get a life.

I guess scribetoo was right!

Congratulations...

I guess scribetoo has a knack for wanting to "quote" things before the correct steps are taken. I guess scribetoo doesn’t consider first what damage might occur when the correct protocol isn’t adhered to. I guess scribetoo likes the fact that insiders with "big lips" are more important for the dissemination of information rather then letting the process run its course.

Maybe next time things will be different......consider the health of the organization and its current members first.

Sincerely,

J. Hundt

MadSctSop75

Or

"The Jester" to 35 other guys

I guess scribetoo has a knack for wanting to "quote" things before the correct steps are taken. I guess scribetoo doesn’t consider first what damage might occur when the correct protocol isn’t adhered to. I guess scribetoo likes the fact that insiders with "big lips" are more important for the dissemination of information rather then letting the process run its course.

Maybe next time things will be different......consider the health of the organization and its current members first.

Sincerely,

J. Hundt

MadSctSop75

Or

"The Jester" to 35 other guys

I guess if somebody had a problem with something scribetoo has to say, somebody should have emailed scribetoo directly to talk about it. scribetoo never got a single email or private message.

And maybe the BoD could have done the same (i.e. "consider the health of the organization and it's current members first") before making a mistake of this magnitude and never once apologizing for it publicly -- especially when it is admitted privately.

The damage done could never have come from the outside, boys. Besides, I doubt any "damage" will last long. As I said earlier (and have held all along), JS is a great guy and could very well be a great director -- contrary to the beliefs of a lot of Scouts detractors. But do please feel free to allow THAT message to get lost in what you think of me personally -- whether you know me or not.

Stef

I guess if somebody had a problem with something scribetoo has to say, somebody should have emailed scribetoo directly to talk about it. scribetoo never got a single email or private message.

And maybe the BoD could have done the same (i.e. "consider the health of the organization and it's current members first") before making a mistake of this magnitude and never once apologizing for it publicly -- especially when it is admitted privately.

The damage done could never have come from the outside, boys. Besides, I doubt any "damage" will last long. As I said earlier (and have held all along), JS is a great guy and could very well be a great director -- contrary to the beliefs of a lot of Scouts detractors. But do please feel free to allow THAT message to get lost in what you think of me personally -- whether you know me or not.

Stef

http://www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id...isbn=0671723650

Speaking of college hockey, the UW won both the Men's and Women's NCAA hockey championships this year.

Yah BABY!

Eat A Rock!

And, of course, congratulations to Jeff.

Edited by Roark1

Hey, Bill!

Good to see you again.

Why did you stop using your "Mistertoo" identity? Don't you have like, three ID's you use these days?

Glad to see you posting again, though.. we can always use your words of wisdom.. for something or other.

Stef