letter from board of directors from scouts site

JS?

Of course! It's Jon Stewart of the Daily Show! How silly of us! Stephen Colbert will be handling the drumline, Steve Carrell will be writing the horn book, Rob Corddry doing the color guard, and Lewis Black writing the drill. Critique after the shows should be a lot more interesting.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stef - let's agree to disagree ok? I really think that both of us want the same thing. For the Scouts to find a great director, and have some continuity, resulting in some great years. Yes?

However I am waiting with GREAT anticipation for the announcement.

Yeah, I am going to take all this with a grain of salt. For all we know,

it may not be JS at all, but JPM (which would be very good for finances :P )

232214848_556f72b4fd_m.jpg

Edited by madalumni

I also made no reference to anyone's name.. so I'm really not posting any rumor or speculation.. just a note of congratulations.

Joe Wilson's wife :)

Edited by StrongResolution

Stef - let's agree to disagree ok? I really think that both of us want the same thing. For the Scouts to find a great director, and have some continuity, resulting in some great years. Yes?

However I am waiting with GREAT anticipation for the announcement.

:) didn't we already do that?

And I agree that we are probably on about the same page WRT the future of the corps.. but I wonder if you're reading some intent into my post that really isn't there. My congratulations are genuine. I know the guy and I like him. I think he may succeed far more than a lot of Scouts' critics may expect him to.

That's the genuine truth.

Stef - don't think I'm reading anything into your post, other than if you know something step up. Apparently you know something the rest of us don't. But if you're afraid to post his name, maybe you shouldn't have posted his initials. The initials with no name is what fuels the speculation..........or is it truth?

Well, it's not Jason Siebels...or at least if it is, I should really check my phone messages...

daammit man...they've been trying to get ahold of you!!!! :P

Well, it's not Jason Siebels...or at least if it is, I should really check my phone messages...

:poke: