letter from board of directors from scouts site

No...the Scouts are actually going out on a limb with this choice. The person lives in Dane County, in a shanty since the cancellation of their duty as an entertainer.

This will also mark the first time a female has taken on a key role in the Scouts hierarchy. Her name is Jessica Simpson. She has been a Scouts fan for years and thought that she should throw herself into the running since she's done know how to do things higher, louder, and faster than everyone else.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This letter answers our question on whether or not Madison Scouts are going to return 2007. According to the Board, they are shooting for 2007 and beyond.

Who ACTUALLY questioned whether the Madison Scouts would be around in 2007? That's just silly! <**>

Jon Schipper? ^0^

Jon Stewart! b**bs

Jane Seymour?

sorry Bawk.. all you're getting from me for now is initials. :)

Trust me. He's a good guy. He's well respected from what I've seen. I think this announcement will calm the waters a bit.

Jane Seymour is planning the "Somewhere in Time" show in which the corps will move at 88mph, transporting the corps back to 1976 (the early season) and the Scouts will perform their 1st show from that season in 2007. Ultimately pushing the drum corps activity back to piston-rotor bugles, marching timpani, no yardlines, and 28 person rifle lines that spin double time for the entire show, triple time during all ballads. The show will conclude with the 2004 Blue Devils reappearing in the north end zone, and the 1989 Santa Clara Vanguard appearing from behind the Phantom masks. There will be a collision in the center of the field, the flux capaciter will be destroyed, and all in the stadium will be dressed in super man T-shirts and sitting on the porch of the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island on the annual "Somewhere in time" weekend in October.

And all will be right with the world.