Live From the Pressbox!

I'm still waiting to feel my fingers again....the rain in 87 was worse, but this was much MUCH colder.

Field felt great....I didin't notice the rain once we started....afterwards....different matter!

And a big THANK YOU to all the spectators who braved the elements for the opening corps....I can tell you that we ALL appreciate it!!! You guys rock!

Ernesto....you, howrver, such major ###!

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just performed in the heavy rain...it was fun. We should definately be in the running for a most spirited corps by singing "You are my Sunshine" while waiting to go on the field.

That's awesome! It sounds like you guys are really having fun.

BTW: You brought your laptop into a hurricane so you could post live updates from the audience????!!!!! :music:

That's awesome! It sounds like you guys are really having fun.

BTW: You brought your laptop into a hurricane so you could post live updates from the audience????!!!!! :music:

We got back to hotel to dry out about 45 minutes ago....it was truly miserable out there....but the pit DID have some cool inadverttent water visuals (hit a tymp, shower of water...hit the upturned China cymbal, shower of water!)

Another Radar update. It looks like the bands of precipitation are on the edges of Rochester as of 10 minutes ago.

radar2.jpg

The New York Yankees-Minnesota Twins game is in a rain delay in the bottom of the 8th. I cannot believe they even attempted this game.

BTW, Twins-6 Yankees 1

Just providing some fill.

hey ray,

tell moe i said hello. Hows the baby?

Sean: I don't think any location in the Northeast would have been good today. I probably would have been in Scranton today bored to tears or drinking at Marvelous Muggs or in my hotel.

I see you are in Old Bridge. I'm your neighbor in East Brunswick.

hey neighbor

We got back to hotel to dry out about 45 minutes ago....it was truly miserable out there....but the pit DID have some cool inadverttent water visuals (hit a tymp, shower of water...hit the upturned China cymbal, shower of water!)
Oh, that explains it, then. So, are you going to don the wristbands and watch the rest of the show when (and if) it resumes later? Of course, the last corps might be going on at 2 a.m. Maybe you could visit Wal Mart and get some rain ponchos before you go back out there. A good rain poncho got me though the downpour during 2004 Prelims in Scranton. No problem at all.