Live from the Pressbox!

JohnD

Yeah, so after Cabs Alumni performed, Music City Legend performed in exhibition as well. Our recording from the night before didn't take, so DCA invited us to come back and give it another go. We had a great time, and the crowd was very appreciative. It was great to get one more run in decent weather for a much bigger crowd. Best of luck to those in finals tonight. We've had a great year!

Dirka, next year, dirka...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the Kingsmen Alumni corps has plans to come out to DCA in 2008?

Or are they done after their performance at DCI in Pasedena next year?

Thanks,

Dennis

Edited by Snapettes Mom

Thanks for all the great coverage. I just got back home from Rochester after playing with St. Joe's. It was a lot of fun doing drum corps for such an appreciative audience. I am so lucky to have this opportunity!

Hey, I thought I would add my own photo (courtesy of my wife) of us at MSJ having fun at the Alumni Show!

LeadLine.jpg

That is so cool pic...you have to love drum corps :P

Slaughter On 10th Avenue time. Baritones just roared. OK, now we're into the Official Sky Closer.

Wow...My all time favorite song....Play it again Sam....errrr Sky....I just got home and have a lot of catching up to do... I have to say I have never seen such an awesome job that you are doing on here...again I thank-you all!!! It makes it come alive in your mind...Mar :worthy:

I'M MISSING ####### "BANDSTAND BOOGIE"!!! ARRRGGHHHHH!!!

OK I feel better now. Sounds like da T-boids kicked it up a few notches from the Harrisburg indoor show.

Sigh, can't wait for the CDs this year.

Ya Jim we think we did. Felt really good. 43 Brass, 23 Percussion. Color guard from AL even had to bring their own bus. NICE. Appreciate Kevin's comments too. We play for accolades and Free Beer.

Jeff Ream once credited me as a soloist in a DCW article last year, even though I play drums. LOL!

i was sober, forgive me :P

i was sober, forgive me :P

Jeff: Don't feel bad. This season I saw Steve Raclowski was identified as Jim Amico. At least you had the first name right!

Edited by cabalumsw