LIVE from the Pressbox

JohnD

I see the White Sabers picture in FF and IE, but I can't see the So Cal Dream pictures on Pg. 6 in either FF or IE.

Adam,

I don't get it....I can see the Dream pics in both IE and FF....hope this gets worked out for the rest of the night... :rock:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, crap, pit was off on cymbal crashes, then looked around trying to figure out where to play. They recovered, but the judges will have caught that.

An yone find out what happened to the Hawthorne Alumni Member during this afternoons show? Were you able to get a name?

Nice big finish from Govies. Drum major jumping up and down on the podium in time with the corps. Hope it doesn't break!!!

Factoid

The Govenaires came in 2nd last year in the DCA Clas A Preliminary Competition with a 75.038, and 2nd in finals with a 78.088 ... a 3 point gain in one day!!!

That's it for Class A (already!!!)

Carolina Gold is on their way into the stadium.

A shot of the Govies rocking out during their show:

DSCN5317cr.JPG

Wow, another night of DCA through the eyes of DCP! Thank you guys and gals for your enthusiasm and letting us share the night with you. You could be selfesh and just watch the show, but nope, you're letting us in on the festivities along with you!

THANKS A BUNCH! :rock:

Coming on the field, a much drier Carolina Gold (as opposed to last night!) ... from Rocky Mount, NC

cg_logo_sm.jpg

Edited by Jeff DeMello