LIVE from the Pressbox

JohnD

Announcement of DCA Executives (who, by the way, have done a great job putting this show on!)

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Here comes da Judge" ... announcement of the judges (with polite applause :P )

Hey everybody, sorry I'm late. Had some problems getting a power source.

I'll be covering the show from the "VIP" box at about the 20 yard line, side 1.

SoCal Dream is getting ready to come into the stadium. They'll be stepping off in about 10 minutes.

Hi all, "CAKES" here. Thanks in advance for the great job that you are going to continue to do. Quick question, I saw last night someone posted that the scores were up on the D.C.A. website, also the recaps. I go there and all that's showing are 0's. Any suggestions?

JOHN "CUPCAKES" CURRAN

"A LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND"

(and the minds of countless others) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

if anyone up at the show happens to bump into Chet Doboe (Hip Pickles) tell him I wish I could have been able to come up there with him and Chris this weekend!

Hi all, "CAKES" here. Thanks in advance for the great job that you are going to continue to do. Quick question, I saw last night someone posted that the scores were up on the D.C.A. website, also the recaps. I go there and all that's showing are 0's. Any suggestions?

JOHN "CUPCAKES" CURRAN

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CAKES!!!! b**bs

Good to "see" you again... :rock: (last night was SOOOOOO long ago....LOL)

John, see if this link works for you..."Prelims Recaps"

http://www.dcacorps.org/2006/scores/2006openclassprelims.pdf

Tony B)

Edited by TennTux

JOHN "CUPCAKES" CURRAN

John,

DCA did get their scores up on their website. I haven't gone to check for recaps yet, though, but make sure you were looking at the Prelims section. The Finals section was right next to Prelims and still has all zeros for obvious reasons.

Welcome back, Gadget!

1) How's your headache?

2) Did you buy me anything from the souvie booths?

1) Headache's gone.

2) Yes, I did. :D

3) Love you, babe. :rock:

For those of you who don't know, John is set up here in "the box" ... which is really the far corner of the stands on the 2nd level on the #1 side (which for you young folks is on the left side of the field while looking at it! :) )

He has 3 Dell laptops (hopefully all the batteries won't blow up during the show b**bs ) ... ROFL.

The box is really an unfinished "room to be", with bare aluminum stud framing with the insulation still rolled up on the floor!

Also, being on the 2nd floor, the wind just rips through here. Last night it was probably worse here than it was on the field. So, don't forget to give John and his crew your thanks ... they braved arctic-like conditions to bring you this great commentary.