Official DCI 2007 Show Announcement Topic

Wadsworth: The game's up, Scarlet. There are no more bullets left in that gun.

Miss Scarlet: Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick?

Wadsworth: It's not a trick. There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the Study; two for the chandelier; two at the Lounge door and one for the singing telegram.

Miss Scarlet: That's not six.

Wadsworth: One plus two plus two plus one.

Miss Scarlet: Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. That's one plus two plus *one* plus one.

Wadsworth: Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one.

Miss Scarlet: Okay, fine. One plus two plus one... Shut up! The point is, there is one bullet left in this gun and guess who's gonna get it!

Ahh, that movie was so good at being bad.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, that movie was so good at being bad.

That's why I liked it B)

Wait a minute... are we talking about Cadets next year or SCV in 09? :laugh:

Hmm, I realize that this is my first post in here after just reading for several monthes, but...

I was told by an Alumnus of the Cadets that their show this year was a murder mystery. Four characters trying to figure out who killed a person. The "gimmick" is that they have four completely different endings to the show, each with another character being revealed as the murderer. Therefore, any performance could be a completely different show.

Of course that could be completely made up.

I wonder how close this is to SCV's "Clue" show planned for year three? I just assume a link to the board game. Maybe there is a danger in announcing show designs 3 years in advance of being pre-empted. And no - I'm not accusing Cadets of a conspiracy......

3hree on the other hand could be just about anything......

I wonder how close this is to SCV's "Clue" show planned for year three? I just assume a link to the board game. Maybe there is a danger in announcing show designs 3 years in advance of being pre-empted. And no - I'm not accusing Cadets of a conspiracy......

3hree on the other hand could be just about anything......

Speculation, of course, but sounds like the musical "3hree".

Yes, it may be kind of early, and finals were little over two months ago, but show announcements should be coming within the next few months. That said, I'll edit this post whenever a show announcement is released, and we can use the topic to discuss the 2007 shows.

Cadets- A sort of murder mystery show (rumored)

Forgot the "in 3 parts- with a door" :P

I've heard ideas of a Murder Mystery show...Sin City perhaps

I've heard ideas of a Murder Mystery show...Sin City perhaps

Hmmm...music from the Quentin Tarantino film? Or just using that as a theme?

Don't the Cadets usually announce the show around early/mid November?

If SCV 08 is based on the musical "3hree," here's a review / synopsis of the show:

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/regional/la/la20.html

Look's like Vanguard's not wasting any time with their show announcement. Now we can speculate where they're going to fit in the Vanguard yell! :)