Official DCI 2007 Show Announcement Topic

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacific Crest is doing a 50's Las Vegas themed show...

...Sooner or Later (Madonna's version from Dick Tracy...

This is a sweet tune. The full title is "Sooner or Later (I Always Get My Man)". I played this tune with a Sax quartet at my sister-in-law's wedding. Always thought it was a perfect wedding song. :P

This is a sweet tune. The full title is "Sooner or Later (I Always Get My Man)". I played this tune with a Sax quartet at my sister-in-law's wedding. Always thought it was a perfect wedding song. :P

No, the title is simply "sooner or later" . As stated by Sire/Warner Brothers. ASCAP, and webo girl publishing. And its the official title sent to the academy that received the nomination and Oscar.

I always said the muic from "Im Breathless" Inspired by Dick Tracy would be great for Madison Scouts. It's great if Pacific Crest is doing this. Hope they explore the whole soundtrack/album.

~G~

That seems to be Vanguard's complete show...anyone think they will pick another Respighi piece to balance it out?

You mean another Ravel piece? Its already 2-1 in favor of Respighi.

And to answer the question, I dunno. I can certainly see something like:

1. Daphnis

2. Gnomes

3. Church Windows (ballad?)

4. More Daphnis

Well, I'll find out in two weeks!

Pacific Crest is doing a 50's Las Vegas themed show as was announced on their 'official' myspace. They will again be using the reflective boxes from 02 and 03 but as dice.

Michael Cesario is also consulting this year.

Awesome show idea, Pac Crest ROCKS! Hope they have their soloist from last year back.