Are the dvd's from '72 DCA color or b&w? I'm considering getting at least the top 4 from that great finals contest... :ph34r:

Top four = five since Rochester and Hurcs tied! :P

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top four = five since Rochester and Hurcs tied! :P

very good point..........i didn't want to say it as i have alreadt shook the tree on this thread.

Just ordered. Do they ship promptly?

I recently ordered the '70 Mello-Dears at the World Open, (for my wife) and the Cabs at the '70 Dream. A little grainy, but overall, pretty good. We got the dvd within 3 days of ordering.

Just ordered. Do they ship promptly?

i got mine in 3 days also. hey bill i could pick you out in the line with no problem. billy to. we looked soooo cool!!!

yeah, I bet my long hair and beard look pretty goofy!

YES!!!! That's it!!!! How did you find that??? It's been bugging me since this started! Good stuff.

:)

I happened to have been in Newark on business yesterday so on my way back to western Pa. I stopped by Alexus. I asked the waitress (who happened be a bit "more seasoned" than most of the other waitress'es there) and she smiled and said the "Burns Country Inn". I inquired about trios that used to play there but she said she wouldn't know anything about that, with her tongue planted firmly between cheek and gum. :huh:

Edited by NYSkyliner

I remember 72 quite well, marched with the Hamburg Kingsmen as a 16 year old. Convinced that the Skyliners were the true winners, but I've gotta give props to that Crusader's hornline, they were amazing...and that's saying alot, coming from a Kingsmen who despised the Cru and Bruni and Smythe. It was a memorable weekend for sure, as evidenced by the stories in this thread.