Troopers Name Vis Designer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<**>

You mean "The Troopers"... right?

I'm sure he definitely said that to insult the corps' identity.

Edited by jake_the_hydra

I know he didn't... It's just that it's been said before and they aren't the bluecoats or "bloo west" so I think it's dumb. just my opinion... Troop has enough history as it is...

I know he didn't... It's just that it's been said before and they aren't the bluecoats or "bloo west" so I think it's dumb. just my opinion... Troop has enough history as it is...

I agree, as a current member i don't really want to hear "BLOOOOO" yelled at the Troopers... it's not our thing. When i was with the Blue Stars this year at quarter finals a bunch of people were "BLOOOOOO"ing and it really took the edge off for me, it wasn't the same reaction through out the corps, other members enjoyed it... but were not the Blue Coats... it's their thing

... i can only compare it to some of the SCV staff going to PR, and yelling "VANGUARD" at a quite moment in PR's show... I know it is an extreme cause the Long Blue Line, BLOOOO... i get it, but that's what it feels to me.

... and don't get me started on another thread that called the Blue Stars the next "America's Corps"

Edited by trooper11

All of these great staff moves won't mean jack unless they get numbers. Granted that the names will help bring out more potiential members. Maybe a main concern for Troopers should be a target location for members, i.e. the Cavaliers and Houston area. Maybe they'll strike gold somewhere in the North where there are no other corps near by. But I am curious as to what the show will be like with all of these bluecoats staff members.

I told myself I was gonna #### myself if it was him...and it was.

here ya go, Allaina...

800px-Toiletpapier_Gobran111.jpg

It just seems like this year EVERY corps is picking up some genius

I'd say the genius in this crew is almost undoubtedly Scott Koter.