Magic's 2007 Info Meeting

I'm tired and going to bed. I have my son in my arms sleeping.

Good night. Maybe the drama will be revealed tonight or tomorrow about "THE MAGIC".

I'm done.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

You're kidding, right?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, let's all just attempt to move on here....

clearly none of this is getting us anywhere in finding out how the meeting went, and if the thread keeps derailing, we'll have to close it, and since many of us want to know how it went, let's keep it open.

:D

Maybe if some people would stop insinuating drama, this wouldn't have gotten to this point

It's Magic- the two seem to be inseperable as far as this board goes...

Wow...

I did not know that there was such a drink..

So please forgive me for that. See that is what admitting a mistake is called.

And apparently Danielle I am not the only one who had a problem with where the meeting was held. So are you just speaking directly to me or to everyone who had a problem with where the meeting was held?

Edited by Lancerlady

Reading this thread, I'm reminded of an old Jerry Garcia line: "What a long, strange trip its been..."

For those people stressing where this meeting is being held, remind yourselves of this: Its at Disney World!

How do think they'ld react if the Magic was from Las Vegas? :P

I find it very difficult to understand why such a fuss has been made over the location for this meeting. It seems that first people are complaining about no information coming out about Magic - then when they do schedule a meeting, they're ridiculed for the place its being held.

Is there ANY place in Central Florida that would be considered safe for this crowd? Seems to me that they're going to be criticized no matter where they go.

Let the poor people have their meeting and work out their problems on their own - for goodness sake.

Beto

P.S. I'm holding my ferret in my hands, so I can't type too much right now.

Edited by BetoSuave

SO... anyone know any good jokes?

popcorn.gif

I seem to be a good thread killer around here... lemme try my hand at this one...

This email was sent to all alumni tonight:

<email removed. Please obtain the author's permission before posting in the future. - Geoff>

This is about what I thought the results of this would be. I'll also say that I do plan to contribute something to help out.

Applebee's has a bar. Red Lobster has a bar. Chili's has a bar. Don Pablo's has a bar.

Would you say you feel comfortable taking your kids there? I mean, I see kids under 21 at those restaurants all the time.

the legion has a bar. the KOC has a bar.

the list goes on