Donny Allen........?

DA.....where are you....?..... SUP? :huh:

I was discussing Donny with someone just yesterday. I'm wondering ditto.

Throw a chair at us, Donny! Don some cheap shades.

He's judged my band twice so far this year in Cavalcade of Bands (a circuit here in PA and NJ). I'm just sayin'

Donny Allen is just fine. He is staying away from the drum corps activity for awhile and writing and judging for bands mostly. As his son, I can say that he is mentally in the best shape i've ever seen him. So to all of you drum corps guys out there wondering, will donny allen be working his magic out on the field this summer... the answer is probably not. This is good for him, and I'd expect his true friends in this DC world to agree.

Again, Donny Allen is doing great so I'll just leave it at that

Timmy Allen

Things are very well at present. I am doing my thing right now and just staying low key. I appreciate the thoughts, but sometimes for me, it just pays to get a closer look at Donny.

I will have another hernia operation very soon but other than that my mental, spiritual, and emotional health are at an all time high, I do believe.

I have been judging this fall, so being off of DCP just seems like the politically correct thing to do, as many of the band director's and staffs may look around on here.

Thanks Timmy for letting people know...Donny is doing just fine!

Donny

but sometimes for me, it just pays to get a closer look at Donny.

For the rest of us, it pays to stay away. Far, far away.

^0^

Glad to here your doing fine,I'll be going back to Calf. by the end of Nov.(still staying in Dunkirk for a moment,let me know if your going down to Erie soon, I'll stop by to say goodbye)... Friends for life!!!!!....Doug Beecher,,,,,we are what we are!!!!!! GO Winnapeg Lugnuts!!!...Where's super Susie and Marrs? might be back forDCA next year if the Renegades will have me,have full chops plus, again.

Edited by zarblap

Things are very well at present. I am doing my thing right now and just staying low key. I appreciate the thoughts, but sometimes for me, it just pays to get a closer look at Donny.

I will have another hernia operation very soon but other than that my mental, spiritual, and emotional health are at an all time high, I do believe.

I have been judging this fall, so being off of DCP just seems like the politically correct thing to do, as many of the band director's and staffs may look around on here.

Thanks Timmy for letting people know...Donny is doing just fine!

Donny

Donny is doing GREAT! He has been judging with us in the Cavalcade of Bands circuit and believe me, we are very happy that he is with us. Donny has spent the past couple of weekends staying at my apartment, in NJ, where it’s closer for him to judge in Pa. and NJ.

His state of mind is very good, but I did start to get tired hearing about his Hernia. We actually named it, Baby Joe. We call it a baby…. well you figure that one out.

All kidding aside, Donny is just fine. There’s no greater love than the love you receive from your children. Donny has that.

I’ll see Timmy and Donny this weekend, and I am looking forward to it.