How to Keep people out of DCA

World championships is they way DCA bills it..I tend to agree with you that it more of a National Championship. b**bs EGADS...Sara and I agree on something. b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

I would love to see Inspires come back to DCA.I think they will be better prepared when they make the trip back.

Well, it's just like DCI calling their finals a World Championship too. Or even baseball and the "World Series" for that matter.

Winning a championship is great and everything and something to be proud of, but calling it a World Championship is just too much of a stretch for me to accept.

The utter hypocrisy of claiming to have a World Championship and then having a vote to try to limit your voting members to those that are geographically close enough to attend a DCA show? Come on people, that's just wrong. How can a corps vote for this proposal and then crow about winning World Championships?

Oh well. Maybe it's just me. :rock:

Edited by SaraNYC

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question i haven't seen addressed here or the other thread:

what's the reasoning behind this proposal?

one question i haven't seen addressed here or the other thread:

what's the reasoning behind this proposal?

Other than an attempted power play - I don't think there is any.

when you submit a proposal dont you have to have an explanation of why it's good?

when you submit a proposal dont you have to have an explanation of why it's good?

Not if you already have the votes going in! <**>

Well, it's just like DCI calling their finals a World Championship too.

I think one could argue that DCI is more like a world Championship...at least in comparison to DCA

Not if you already have the votes going in! <**>

that makes no sense. even Hop had a wonderfully unedited audio/visual presentation for amps

that makes no sense. even Hop had a wonderfully unedited audio/visual presentation for amps

Yeah but Hop had to change some minds...

<**>

Corps have already made their minds up on this issue.The votes will be cast in the best interest of the members corps voting.Those that hold majority will win.

Its a self serving vote,,,not a vote for the expansion of DCA. <**>

makes no sense.

who ###### em off? Ed, did you annoy the NE block?

:P

makes no sense.

who ###### em off? Ed, did you annoy the NE block?

:P

Not me.I am pro expansion of DCA.If that means that my thought are different than that of any other corps out there.....So be it. :P