Girls in cavaliers & Scouts?

There's my full edit. I am sorry that I am expressing my freedom to speak about a particular topic in the way that I choose to.

Edited by toddschultz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets Just say this:

Would they ever let a girl into the Boy Scouts?

Venturing is a youth development program of the Boy Scouts of America for young men and women who are 14 (and have completed the eighth grade) through 20 years of age. Venturing's purpose is to provide positive experiences to help young people mature and to prepare them to become responsible and caring adults.

BSA of America

The answer...YES. :)

I haven't read all of the arguments here but tradition is cool but equal opportunity is the key! They should try to have an all-female corps... is there already such a thing?

There have been in the past, but as far as I know, none currently exist in any real sense.

I love that my post gets edited by people on here and I am told that I may not be able to post on here because I used the D word, I guess next time I will use darn so that people do not get offended that I am expressing myself in a way that I chose.

At any rate, keep up the good work on this topic people, it hasn't been beaten to death yet.

Your post got edited because you circumvented the language filter, which clearly is not in keeping with the Community Guidelines. Very simple. Another of those guidelines clearly asks members who have problems with Forum policies to contact the Forum Support Team/Admin via PM. We'll be happy to discuss any issues you may have.

Okay, so how about the Cavaliers and the Scouts and opinions about whether or not girls should/will/shouldn't/won't march them. I have no opinion on it. :)

sucks.gifbeat_deadhorse.gif Edited by GGarrett

sucks.gifbeat_deadhorse.gif

w/Stp:

I haven't checked this board since finals night, and I only read post #1, and this is only my opinion....

but if some girl wanted to press the issue about joining the Cavaliers what could sue for?

her being denied admittance into a private fraternal order?

I hate our sue-happy society. We have doctors where I live in IL running away because they pay on average $165,000 a year in malpractice etc.

So if she were to sue the village of Rosemont, she better erect Johnny Cochren from the dead, she'll need him.