II/III DVDs

not just guessing.. but from experience, generaly when 1 or 2 people from a given corps voice their feelins about a certain corps or part of dci, its safe to say that the general population of the corps all the way to management feel that way too.

so signature or not people will find out what corps your with or were apart of and eventualy the connection will be made.

and back to the dvd, if dci would like eiv 2/3 to have a better image..i think the dvd is a good place to start.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok....tell you what... I'll put my corps in my signature so I can embaress my corps like your obviously doing right now.

I, a member of Mr. Hunt's corps, am not embarassed by his posts in this forum.

So...how about those DVDs??? :beer:

I, a member of Mr. Hunt's corps, am not embarassed by his posts in this forum.

Neither am I, actually.

I am embarrassed by posts on this forum.

My own. :D

Now, back to the DVDs. I've yet to order them (Xmas gift, perhaps?). How are they in terms of quality compared to the past couple of II/III DVDs?

I got mine over the weekend. AA had a nasty hornline and some nifty drill, but the pit left me wanting. Our hornline struggled a little bit, but our drumline showed up and threw down. Blue Devils B really suprised me (mellos in Blue Shades!!!). Surf put out a cleaner show, more of the 2003 style in terms of quality. Unless I missed it, I don't recall seeing full retreat on the DVD, which is a little disappointing.

Now, back to the DVDs. I've yet to order them (Xmas gift, perhaps?). How are they in terms of quality compared to the past couple of II/III DVDs?

Much much much better. Part of that is just having a higher box angle, but the production quality is far better than the past two years.

Avoid all accountability?

Explain this to me... obviously I don't seem to understand how slapping my corps' name on it makes ME accountable... but whatever. Having my corps name in my signature isn't because I'm scared, or ashamed of my corps, its because I value the name and reputation my corps has built and is building. I post to state my opinions, right or wrong, and keep my corps history personal.... because again, I am stating my opinion and not the opinion of my corps.

So if you want to try and bust me out on that... thats cool... but remeber you are being watched by others on the forum.

Someone will think I'm rude or hypocritical on a forum, but atleast they won't be under the impression that me and the "SantaRegiBlueDets" members might all be like that too.

It might make you - the general you - think more/post more carefully on the forums and not bash other corps quite as much. If people knew everything they said was going to be a reflection on their corps I think they'd be more hesitant to post insulting or overly critical things. If I'm bitter that ECJ lost to Spartans in '04 I'm less likely to post something like "SPartanss Suckd ### in 2004 EJC was liek 1000X Better~!" if I have ECJ in my signature. A lot of people get away with a lot of tasteless bull**** on DCP that they wouldn't get away with if they had their corps in their signature.