Just wondering...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Innovative to say the least, It was abstract and pushed the envelope and I absolutely loved it. However, I was a little annoyed with the amp introduction and singing brought on in 2006. The thing with the 2005 Cadets was that I never met a person that was eh about there show, everyone I've talked to either loved it, or hated it. Not to say that there isn't anyone out there that is just eh about the show.

Edited by Vanguard07

At first, it was just really hard to figure out what was going on, but as I saw it more, it just got better and better. As I started to "get" the storyline of it, the drill looked so much better, the music sounded awesome... it was a great show, albiet a little odd. They I saw 2006 Cadets. Now 05 just seems like a great show. :P

Cleanliness is godliness, and I pretty much love listening to every part of the show on my iPod, especially the ballad.

Didn't like it

Um, I agree that the first half or so is better than the 2nd half. 'Liquid' and 'Dancer' were incredible in just about every aspect. The closer was more 'eh' for me. The show had a ton of energy, great drill moves, and a color guard that was about as insane as any I've seen...to say the least about the drumline. My biggest complaint is that I don't like the silks after 'Liquid'...the digital printing or whatever of the key hole and the chess set just did not come across...I guess that and the biting tone of the trumpets.

When I first saw the show in June 2005, I was disappointed because of hyped expectations. I was able to see it two more times, and each time I watched it, it got better. By the time the DVDs came in, I loved it. I felt that 2006 was even better - another great ballad, the ending the way it should have been in 05...but no one else saw it that way.