Div I uniforms

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the 2008 line up?

other than that the only thing i could really pick out is that none of them have heads. or headwear. maybe you're just doing pit uni's? i don't know, seems like a fairly important part to me.

For everyone arguing about feet position being a Regiment third, it is not a Regiment third. A Regiment third is a backwards third, with the left foot in front. The uni's are in a regular third position.

KK? Magic? Cap Reg? show some love

Thanks for the tremendous input and eye for detail, guys. I've been able to apply a lot of the changes.

-The epaulet buttons are back in... not sure when I hid that layer, but it's back on.

-I've corrected the delta on Spirit's uniform... not sure how or why I flubbed that, but it's fixed.

-I've redrawn the Cavies uniform almost completely. I'm a lot happier with how it looks.

-I've added Madison's beads and redrawn Boston's chords.

-I've darkened the creme color on The Cadets' pants.

-I've made the pant stripe on both The Cadets and the Troopers more visable.

As for headgear, I don't really need it for this project, but I might add it in the future just for grins.

I appreciate everyone's help on this. If you catch anything else, I'd be greatful! :)

For a project I'm working on, I need to be able to reference all of the Div I uniforms in a consistant manner. I put together these sketches to help me, but I'd really like it if you guys could give it a quick once-over to see if I've messed anything up. Thanks for any help you can give me!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

If you want to get technical about things, Madison and SCV's pants are a much darker green, although, not the same shade of green.

Madison's jacket is also shorter than you depict - if you adjust that, then the fleur de lis will also be less elongated.

The citation cords (silver beads - hand made by the sewing crew) on Madison were 3 strands hanging down with one coming across under the mirror.

Madison also wore wrap (drummer) gauntlets on the entire corps, meaning they do not flange out on the edge by the button.