Div I uniforms

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the Blue Stars go to black this year? Or is that a deep navy?

For Blue Stars, that's a really dark navy... it looks pretty accurate on my moniter, but who knows on other people's displays... it's always a crapshoot.

I drew these in Adobe Illustrator. I basically traced a basic template out of an FJM catalogue a few years back, then modify it for each design I'm doing.

well if we are getting picky... then Blue Stars buckle is more similar in shape to Madison and Boston's mirrors. Slightly rectangular rather than square. The longer part of the buckle is parallel with the cross strap that goes from the right shoulder to the left side.

This interior of the Glassmen shield should be gold, just like the outer-outer-part.

The top of the uniform is also a cream... not as dark as the Cadets or Crown, but it's definitely not a Madison/Phantom stark white.

This interior of the Glassmen shield should be gold, just like the outer-outer-part.

The top of the uniform is also a cream... not as dark as the Cadets or Crown, but it's definitely not a Madison/Phantom stark white.

Well, from every photo and video I've seen, it definitely looks silver to me... as for the creme color, I do currently have it as an off-white... it's lighter than Crown- is it too light? Thanks.

Well, from every photo and video I've seen, it definitely looks silver to me... as for the creme color, I do currently have it as an off-white... it's lighter than Crown- is it too light? Thanks.

In '05 it was blue and silver. '06 was strictly black and gold. I believe it is actually a mirrored gold so I can understand why it would look silver in the light.

Edited by gbass598