LSU Tiger Band in Sugar Bowl

Nice job! Thank you Fox for showing a little of the halftime shows.

Yes, Madison Scouts...it's time to do it again!!!

Nice job by the Notre Dame band too. Nice to hear they donated some new instruments to one of the New Orleans high schools.

Hope your team comes back and wins the game.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to start a thread praising FOX for showing the bands at halftime. They obviously didn't show them live, as they appeared to be back to back, but that's fine, and they probably get to look at the whole show and choose which tune is the best excerpt to air for the whole country to see.

Oh, and Malaguena combined with dancing chicks? Not the best mix if you ask me... :P Still a good performance.

FOX's coverage is still not that good because you have to listen to Terry Bradshaw talk about stupid stuff and how he was too dumb to be accepted into LSU, but at least Howie Long said that if he was in band he'd play flute, and said "you got a problem with that?" when Bradshaw snickered at it!

I despise college marching band, but seeing that made me even more excited for the next time Malagueña is played in DCI. Can't come soon enough!

Oh, and Malaguena combined with dancing chicks? Not the best mix if you ask me... :P Still a good performance.

The "dancing chicks" were the best part I thought.

I was very disappointed at Notre Dame's halftime show. It looked like someone enjoy a few many :mmm: when they decided on the show concept...blah. LSU on the other hand was pretty tight. Has anyone seen over on ESPNU that they count down the 20 best College Traditions. They have the Ohio St Script as numero uno.

I was very disappointed at Notre Dame's halftime show. It looked like someone enjoy a few many :mmm: when they decided on the show concept...blah. LSU on the other hand was pretty tight. Has anyone seen over on ESPNU that they count down the 20 best College Traditions. They have the Ohio St Script as numero uno.

Notre Dame still marches bells and xylophones. I thought Ohio State was bad about being strictly old school traditional.