cadets 06 silent drill

just wondering

Did anyone else think the begining of the cadets 06 show was pretty awesome? Staying in time while the pit was playing something completley unrelated.....

I thought the entire beginning production of History Repeating (including the singer) was the best and most intriguing/creative thing on the field last summer. I was highly disappointed when they replaced it.

I thought the entire beginning production of History Repeating (including the singer) was the best and most intriguing/creative thing on the field last summer. I was highly disappointed when they replaced it.

Ill agree that it was the most innovative thing out there this year, but the lack of playing by both the hornline and the drumline for so long (all the way until the Garden until any intense playing), made the new intro more effective as a part of the show. I'm all for innovation, and i thought it was a great idea, but you can only push so far and expect to be competetively successful.

Now THATS the type of Cadets stuff I love. Cadets had ways of blowing your mind in myriad ways long before they thought they were taking their product to the next level with audio electronics.

Yeah, the silent intro with the air drumming was pretty ######. I'm pretty sure the horns were (at least) fingering the horn parts as well, if not blowing air the whole time. I was ###### when they changed the beginning of the show.

just wondering

Did anyone else think the begining of the cadets 06 show was pretty awesome? Staying in time while the pit was playing something completley unrelated.....

I thought it was FANTASTIC...kinda wish they hadn't replaced it.

man i remember seeing them at their first show this past summer

omg were they hauling. the silent drill was amazing